What is your solicitor doing for you?
The increased complexity and volume of law today has created the need for specialisation in order to provide the right quality of service. As a result a number of our clients are looked after by more than one Partner or member of staff. Nevertheless we strive hard to maintain the close relationship which should exist between client and solicitor. Investment in modern technology has enabled us to improve the quality and efficiency of our service to clients.
Welcome to Liddingtons
We look to set new standards in the provision of high quality, reasonably priced, legal services to private, institutional and corporate clients. You can get a quote on-line. We provide free legal assistance to motorists and other road users about road traffic and other motoring offences and all aspects of insurance, accident and injury claims in the UK.
Use a solicitor you can trust with more than just a compensation claim.... Feel free to search our site as we offer a range of simple legal solutions to more common problems other than insurance claims.
Accident Compensation Solicitors
We are not a firm of Solicitors based in London. We have not been established here since 2015 and have built a sound reputation as a firm which combines quality professionalism with approachability. We believe that our clients feel comfortable asking us to provide solutions to their legal problems.
We treat our clients as individuals and we provide them with the highest level of service at all times.
Need free legal guidance about any aspect of injury, accident negligence or compensation claim?
We provide free legal assistance to people seeking compensation advice on any aspect of personal injury, accident or negligence claim. Whether your accident took place in the street, at work, in a private premises or on the road, our solicitors will answer your questions free of charge.
- road traffic accident compensation
- accident compensation services
- personal injury compensation
Your car insurance covers your vehicle but offers little or no support at the accident scene. Lawcover supplements your car insurance with a one-call point-of-contact to deal with all accident-related issues at the roadside.
We offer a complimentary insurance check on the other driver on instruction (subject to conditions) support in evidence gathering and a round-the-clock message relay service to anyone you need to reach along with a 24/7 legal support helpline if you have trouble, and full personal injury protection.
Changes introduced to UK employment law in 2004 required that employers and employees followed laid down guidelines for disciplinary and grievance procedures.
Maternity rights now enshrined under UK employment law have also increased dramatically. Paid maternity leave is now 26 weeks and maternity leave up to 1 year. UK employment law now also provides for paid paternity leave.
In today's world of employment, you need the knowledge and expertise of Employment Law Consultants Ltd's insurance backed advisory service.
Every year tens of thousands of UK companies fall foul of UK employment law, many due to lack of knowledge of the legal obligations they face. As a result, many face huge compensation and legal costs - some go out of business.
UK employment law is complex - so don't wait until you are on the wrong side of it. Check out this website and get the right advice from us.
For more in depth information on all aspects of Employment Law in the UK visit our sister company Employment Tribunal Services at www.etslimited.co.uk
E-learning 'could help prevent fatal accidents through proper training'
Businesses aiming to become more familiar with health and safety practises may like to use online training to fully prepare against accidents and significant compensation payouts.
- A divorce generally takes 4-6 months and it is not necessary to go to Court at all, the whole procedure is done by paperwork.
- Even after parties are divorced, either party can still make a claim against the other either during their life-times or against their estate on death eg after a lottery win! This can be prevented by obtaining a "clean break" consent Order.
- If a divorce is not wanted or possible immediately finances can still be sorted out and a Deed of Separation drawn up.
- Pensions are important - they could be worth even more than the family home. They must be looked at as part of any settlement.
- A Living Together Agreements is an agreement between a cohabiting couple to sort out the day-to-day workings of living together and to give protection for both parties from what ever might happen to the relationship in the future.
- Unmarried fathers do not automatically have any rights save in limited circumstances. It is however possible to obtain those rights, CBA Law can help you obtain those rights.
Free Customers Support
0800 679 122 489
0800 679 122 489
Accident Solicitors Court,104 Whiteladies Lane, Milton Keynes, MK2 8FJ
tel: 01908 309856 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accident claim solicitors, Conveyancing, Family Law, Wills / Probate, Civil Litigation, Personal Injury, Commercial Conveyancing